March 28, 2024, 03:08:01 PM

Author Topic: June 3, 2000 - from Marge & Nameless  (Read 4073 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 3, 2000 - from Marge & Nameless
« on: April 26, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
June 3, 2000 - from Marge & Nameless

Dear Friends,

Om Namah Shivaya

Just in case you sent any messages my way on Friday, June 2, and they came back to you, please re-send them. There were problems with my servers yesterday (BOTH OF THEM! that's kinda scary), and they were going off and on all day. I'm still here and all is well, so just re-send. The reason I am thinking some were returned to you is that there were only 10 messages when I turned on the computer this morning, after not checking it after 9 p.m. last night.  There have been at least 22 at least 3 times a day for the last 10 days. Oh, then again, it was "date night" so maybe you were all out catching a movie or going out to dinner or something. Anyway, it was only a minor problem and it appears to be fixed.

I think the greatest flood of emails to Babaji is subsided for the moment. It certainly helps to read what He wrote to those who wish to share because MANY of us have the same questions and the answer makes sense to everyone. That is why I will continue to share what He has taught me over these many months, so you can benefit from this information as I have. Following are a Babaji email share, a great quote from a book, and the update on the Canadians. ENJOY!!!

Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk