April 19, 2024, 07:18:07 PM

Author Topic: June 13, 2000 - From Marge About A Miracle  (Read 3265 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 13, 2000 - From Marge About A Miracle
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:07:27 AM »
June 13, 2000 - From Marge About A Miracle

Tonight's Miracle!!!

I go online to check on things and get a "yahoo messenger" call from someone in western Nebraska.  She says: "Help! We are in the direct path of a tornado and I just came online to see if I could find a weather map. Need help!! Let's see if we can direct this thing some other way!!"

I replied: "Writing to Babaji - ONS ONS ONS..."

I wrote to Babaji immediately.

Marge to Babaji:

Dear Babaji,

(name omitted) says she is in the path of a tornado right now; asking for prayers. 

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

Babaji's response comes in after a few minutes:

"Blessings:

"I have intervened on her behalf.

"Babjai"
(note He typed so fast He spelled His name incorrectly!)

1/2 hour after that, I get email from (name omitted) :

Wow! Thank you for joining your prayers with mine. I'll bet that the broadcasters and the weather people will be scratching their heads over THIS one! Huge storms suddenly blew up this evening, and next thing I know I am hearing on the local radio station about the tornado. I jump online hoping to find a weather map, and see you online and though I said I would not message you I sent a message asking for prayers. You ONS along with me. I jump off the computer and shut things down because the storm is getting more violent. I try again to call my siamese cat back in to the house -- he ignores me since the other cats have come to live with us, but this time he comes running in, soaked wet. I towel dry him off and he is my old Bear again. He sits near me on the kitty perch bed (this is a MIRACLE) as I sit in the recliner and do ONS ONS ONS over and over and over.

I start to visualize the tornado being scooped up off the ground and into the upper atmosphere and dissipating. I ask the weather spirits to please just allow us to have a gentle rain of at least an inch if not two inches. Shortly, the winds die down, and its just a gentle rain with a bit of lightening. One by one the astonished radio announcers say that the severe storm warnings and tornado warnings have been cancelled because the (can't remember the word he used, but it means that the stuff showing up on doppler radar just disappeared!).

ONS. Thanks Marge. Thanks Babaji. I know you guys were pulling with me on this one!

Love

Marge:

What are the odds we'd all be online at the same time and that we could pull this off in a matter of minutes like this? BHOLE BABA KI JAI!! .... and
the beat goes on.

Blessings to all,
Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk