April 25, 2024, 06:44:35 AM

Author Topic: June 13, 2000 - Scepticism & Anger  (Read 3422 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 13, 2000 - Scepticism & Anger
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
June 13, 2000 - Scepticism & Anger

When I first heard that Babaji was available via email, my mind went a bit crazy, then a healthy dose of scepticism set in, quickly followed by all the anger I had (apparently) suppressed since my last trip to Haidakhan.

I was very confused. It took a few days to integrate the confusion before coming to the conclusion that this WAS Babaji. I wrote an email to Him, still with a certain amount of disbelief. I told Him about my anger during my last pilgrimage to India, I complained that I had not been able to 'feel' His presence ever since, then I asked if he would give me some clarity and guidance.

After sending my question, I was a bit restless, waiting for my reply checking the 'inbox' each time I walked into the house. Of course I did not receive my reply straight away which left me more anxious and with more time to sit with my temper.Then my first reply came as follows:

From Babaji:

"Shri Shri Maha Prabhuji ki Jai!

"Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service and Living on the Higher Path"

This reply made me laugh, I got off my anger straight away, I just kept smiling and thinking what a dill I was for getting so involved in myself, when here was Babaji!
I felt like I was a child throwing a huge tantrum after having dropped an ice-cream or something and Babaji was playing the part of the amused parent, waiting patiently for me to loose interest in my own mess and quickly become distracted by something else more exciting, like other kids laughing or even a dog bark.

Marge then informed me that she felt that there was "..something funny.." about my reply and that she thought that Babaji was trying to write more than "Shri Shri Mahaprabuji Ki Jai," so my email was forwarded again, and this was my 2nd reply:

From Babaji:

"Blessings:

"I am always with you. Even if you are angry at me. I forgive you. Chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name.

"Babaji"

This reply is "very cool." I know there are probably others out there who, from time to time, have a tiny, little amount of anger with God. I'm sure I'm not alone here, or maybe I've got a lot more Japa to do than I originally thought (like a billion lifetimes worth!). So hear this, Babaji forgives the anger stuff, so that we all can get on with the good stuff.
Bhole Baba Ki Jai Jai Jai

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk