April 18, 2024, 06:18:01 PM

Author Topic: June 20, 2000 - I Have Doubts  (Read 3388 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 20, 2000 - I Have Doubts
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:37:04 AM »
June 20, 2000 - I Have Doubts

BELOVED BABAJI.DUNDA PRANAM1008 X INFINITY

You assured me that my questions are never a burden so I assume I can share with you as son would with a father or as Hanuman would with Ram, as a friend and devotee. I am very embarrassed to say that after speaking with some friends my doubts were stirred in regards to you, ie: it is hard sometimes to believe that you are who you say you are because anyone could hide behind the Internet. After much reflection and reading your responses to others I have come to the conclusion that it really doesn't matter, as your responses touch my heart and in silence within my self I feel this tremendous energy.  Still why did my doubts arise? Am I a worthy devotee? Should I keep my devotion to you private, not really speak to my friends about your Internet availability.  I feel so bad about my doubts.

You have never given me a reason to doubt you, my heart feels wounded that for a moment I was confused.  I don't care what others think.  To have you to write to is very precious and please don't leave or stop being here in this way.  Please forgive me for allowing doubts to touch my heart.  Also lol, tomorrow I go to the dentist. Please be with me thru the mantra,  I hate pain. 

Much love

p.s. It seems to me you are a classic guru - stern, loving, lighthearted, like a father and friend. I feel I can tell you everything.  THANK YOU BABAJI

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I am not here to convince you of anything. You are not here to convince others of anything. I left the last body with a thousand arrows in my heart. In this body that cannot happen. My purpose here is not for the Ego to attach to the body. It is for the Heart to attach to the Teachings.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk