April 19, 2024, 04:41:09 AM

Author Topic: From J - Charitable Fund?  (Read 4300 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From J - Charitable Fund?
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:48:36 AM »
From J - Charitable Fund?

Dear Beloved Guru,

Your answers and teachings touch my heart so much, I am left speechless to express my Love and gratitude. May God Bless You and Bless You always. It comes now very strongly into my heart to develop a charitable trust, with the initial purpose of assisting Babaji devotees in crisis, like those who are in danger of losing their homes, health assistance for those who cannot afford it and so forth. This could eventually extend to other charitable projects, or to the development of Your website, as the Heart guides.

If You approve of such a plan, I will submit a simple proposal based on what I have learned so far. Also if You approve, I would ask Your Blessing and protection that the fund and I would not fall into low path, and would stay on the High built on Your Principles and Teachings of Love, Truth, Simplicity, Service and living on the High Path. I await Your Will. I pray that all I do or Am or ever will be, will be always in Union with Thee. I offer, Shri Guru, in humble gratitude.

Love
J

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings,

"A good idea, but first you become independent and get your finances in order. Then charity. OK?

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk