April 25, 2024, 07:16:14 AM

Author Topic: From W In Austria  (Read 3384 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From W In Austria
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:37:25 AM »
From W In Austria

Dear Babaji ,

i am W. living in Austria . When i heard first time from you and your presence i felt very very happy and i felt somehow there was a connection to you. I cant tell this in words but the heart feeling says. Now since you are back on earth to help us again I feel very excited and I want to say thank you for your great heart and your endless Love to human beings.

I do try to live Love ,Truth , but it is hard to live Simplicity , i am sorry for that , but i am going on in exercising . May be you can tell me a task or my task in life . I know that i should listen inside and i do, but i am very insecure about my further future path .

There is a time of great confusion in my life and i am sure you will know what my destination is.

I do know that in my life i will and do always remember God , but what is my physical task on earth? Am i right with what i am doing now ?

Please Babaji if you give me an answer it would help me a lot!

Om Namah Shivai, Bhole Baba ki Jai .
Thank you so much W

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Focus on the SIMPLE. Be a simple person. Live SIMPLY. Your path is simple. To be a beacon of LIGHT so that others living in darkness can see your compassion and unconditional LOVE and use you as an example to put an end to their hate and anger. This is your gift. Do not be confused.I am always with you.

"Babaji"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:10:23 PM by BuddahBoy »

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk