April 26, 2024, 12:28:05 AM

Author Topic: From M On Father's Day  (Read 3513 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From M On Father's Day
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:42:15 AM »
From M On Father's Day

On Father's  Day

Beloved Father,

It is my great joy to be able to tell you on this Father's day in this way, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!" I am not asking for a response to this message. I only pray that you receive it in the spirit that it is meant. I am unable to type out what is in my heart for you but I know that you are always with me and that you know what is written there. I Know that you are my Father in the truest sense. That is a Truth. I Love you so much! I pray that someday that I will be able to declare like my Brother Jesus before me, "I and my Father are One!" That is Simplicity. And our bond, our Togetherness, that we 'Grok' each other and together we serve - that is Love.

Father, thy will be done. Pinda kacha, sabda sacha. I am Yours and You are My Very Own. I pray that the day will come soon that you will be able to dance with your Children on the other side of the Revolution in the New World that shall be created in the name of Truth, Simplicity and Love through Service and living on the Higher Path. I know you hunger and thirst for that day. I pray that your Joy upon that day will last FOREVER! Your vision of the New World lights the way! Thank you for letting all my Brothers and Sisters glimpse it through your eyes!

Father, I am only one of your many multitudes of Children. I do not claim to be the oldest, the youngest, the most or the least. I only know that I am one. I am satisfied that today I can wish you Happiness and that You hear me. That is enough. My cup is full.

Thank you, Father. Thank you!
Love,
M

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I am always with you.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk