March 29, 2024, 06:20:33 AM

Author Topic: From S Or I - Feeling Left Out And Skeptical  (Read 3206 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From S Or I - Feeling Left Out And Skeptical
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:50:07 AM »
From S Or I - Feeling Left Out And Skeptical

Dear Dear babaji,

How are you today? Hope you won't be so tired especially after the healing meditation which you had to take care of so many, many of your devotees.

My name is S or you can call me I (my religious name) ha! Well, since i have been repeating Om Namah Shivaya for a long time and always praying to you.

Also, i have attended both of the meditations. But how come everybody got at least some obvious responses from you, except me! I am so sad and devastated right now, don't you think so??? ( so, if you are the real Babaji, you must know what did I pray to you during the healing sessions, and can you answer me? if your answers are correct, then you are the real Babaji, then i will bless you from my heart, ok? if not, i will still bless you, but please don't kid around with people anymore, ok? Since I have millions of questions, right now i am starting with this small letter and hope you can answer it.

After all, are you willing to help me out if your answer is correct and then how? Hope to hear from you soon, ok?

Yours, Faithfully
Om Namah Shivaya
I

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I am not here to convince you of anything. I am not a show, not an entertainment. If you have a million questions then you don't understand the Teachings. This is your Ego writing to me not your Heart.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk