April 18, 2024, 10:28:29 PM

Author Topic: wishes . . .  (Read 3528 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
wishes . . .
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:11:15 AM »
wishes . . .

Babaji,

Could you tell me whether it is definite that I am going to India when I hope this January? I have been through so much and the changes are so intense. I have made "leaps of faith." I want so much to go and see my Primary Teacher. I know ultimately I worship not his form but his Message but I wish to FEEL the Presence in such a manner I don't think I can until after I see him for the first time. I know you and he are connected(all is One in the light) so I figured you may be able to answer with your Knowledge. Almost All FEAR and Anxiety has left me regarding finding THE MEANS - either it will or won't happen and I accept the answer but it once I know definitely my joy shall be unbound-less!

So is it already a GIVEN in the spiritual plain that I'm going to India or does it all still depend on my future actions. . . or are my actions to be already KNOWN. . only it my lower self and ego which does not know.

Please let me know . . .  every fiber of my being longs to go to India in January for New Years. if it is not yet definite will you help me (or do you know if my Primary Teacher) will help me get the MEANS I need (whether emotional\spiritual, or financial)?

Havensden i. e Barefoot

Babaji Responds:

"re: wishes . . .

"You are going to India but the time period is still in flux, dependent on future actions and events. Your Teacher will help you find the means during the right time period."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk