April 19, 2024, 11:39:13 PM

Author Topic: How to Share?  (Read 3437 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
How to Share?
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:33:34 AM »
How to Share?

Dearest Babaji,

I was wondering, what You would have us say, or what You would say, to other devotees who are perhaps unaware of, or doubtful about Your email Teachings.

Your email teachings have clarified so much of what I did not understand from Your former Herakhan Teachings.

I think from Your former Teaching we all got the part about karma yoga and ritual, but missed out on the Love, Truth, Simplicity, Service and High Path part.

Your email Teaching literally saved my health, will to live and sanity, not to mention the health of my father, our family and other relationships and the health of so many others. I wish so much for everyone and all sentient beings to know Your Email Teaching.

Have nearly completed a book of the 30 or so emails You gave me and their positive effects on this small Human's life. Please , can You tell us how it is best to share this precious treasure You have so compassionately given. Thank You

Sincerely,
Om Namah Shivaya always,
Love Jai Shri

Babaji Responds:

"Re: How to Share?

"The best way to share the Teachings is to Live them and be a Beacon of Light to those who are looking for a helping hand through the Darkness."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk