April 27, 2024, 02:37:56 AM

Author Topic: Treading Water  (Read 3504 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Treading Water
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:01:50 AM »
Treading Water

Babaji hi,

Thank you for all of the information and guidance I have received from you in waves over the past year. I have few words to describe my appreciation.

But now, I feel like I am treading water.

I can't find something that draws me to do it as my work to pay the bills. I want to follow my heart as you told me and when I think I have found IT, I become fickle and IT changes into something else.

I feel that I don't hear you very well, lately. What am I doing wrong?

I am not complaining, just confused.
Dinah

Babaji Responds:

"For Dinah

"You must learn to glide across the water as the waterbug does rather than tread in it. For this you need patience. You need to have doors of opportunity opened to you. For this you need to be in a mindset of expectation and openness. I want you to be a magnet of opportunity. Whenever the dance of fickleness surfaces, invoke my name and chant the Mahamantra. Observe this fickleness unconditionally, without judgement. Do this and it shall dissipate as quickly as it formed."

-----

Re: For Dinah

Babaji,

Thank you for your reply. I think I understand now.

Can you tell me if the connection I am perceiving between the media, food and the diverting of our attention is correct or am I being overly paranoid?

Did I hear this from you?

I love you, Babaji.

Dinah

Babaji Responds:

"To Dinah

"You are very perceptive. A little paranoia is a healthy thing. It connects to my message of being Alert and Aware.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk