March 29, 2024, 12:36:39 AM

Author Topic: Insight requested  (Read 3257 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Insight requested
« on: May 03, 2015, 01:00:13 PM »
Insight requested

Sweet Beloved Babaji,

Thank you for making yourself available again in this way. I feel you with me all the time and I know that you are my Heart.

I am being challenged right now to go deeper into Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. I am doing the work I really love. However conditioning from the past around being "in the world" has blocked my doing this fully. I am committed to letting go of this conditioning. I am financially on the edge, and very few people are coming to me at the moment.

I would so love to have some words from you of insight and guidance.

With so much Love and Gratitude,
Margaret

Babaji Responds:

"For M

"During a difficult financial period it is best to focus on Simplicity. Simplify your expenses as much as possible. Sacrifice as much as possible so that more money is coming in than going out. Chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. Picture in your minds eye the people and resources opening the doors of help and opportunity for you, then take action and walk on the path that leads to opportunity. Do this and you will not be disappointed.

"Focus on the present. Live fully in the present. This is the best way to destroy the conditioning of the past.

"I am always with you."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk