March 29, 2024, 12:25:18 AM

Author Topic: Babaji Teaching Me Chanting  (Read 3717 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Babaji Teaching Me Chanting
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:43:06 AM »
Babaji Teaching Me Chanting
Shared by Peter

My first experience with Babaji. I found myself in a void/dimension isolated with just Babaji and me.  Since reading the "Autobiography of a Yogi" I have been very interested and intensely motivated to talk and communicate with Paramhansa Yogananda and MahaAvatar Babaji.  One day while youtubing Paramahansa Yogananda, I found a video where Paramahansa Yogananda was teaching people how to properly sleep.  In this video, he also explained how he would go into SuperConsciousness utilizing the sleep process.  I practiced this technique everyday I could.

Eventually, after many years of practicing the sleep technique taught in the Youtube video by Paramahansa Yogananda, I found myself communicating with many masters that I hold deeply in my heart. I found myself during the sleep technique to have reached and received the loving and compassionate energy field of my Christian Lord Jesus Christ as I was calling months and months for him to answer my prayers.  Later days, I found myself utilizing the same technique to get the blessings of my beloved living guru, Paramahansa Nithyananda, oh such a blissful, joyful energy field he was radiating to me on that day. And last but not least, I had finally reached Babaji with the sleep technique. Babaji showed two faces and bodies to me but it was within one body. Its like seeing two faces and bodies of Babaji in one Babaji body. That's at least how I remembered seeing him.  One body and face of Babaji, was exactly like the picture drawn of him in the "Autobiography of a Yogi".  The other body and face of Babaji that was also radiating at the exact time and exact space/spot was exactly like the young Haidakhan Babaji picture that Marge D. had sent me. Babaji was radiating an all knowing/all wisdom energy field to me.

Babaji's message to me. While I was with Babaji in that void/dimension, he was teaching me how to chant and/or that I should learn chanting. I did not catch the Sanskrit chant/words he was giving me. I was very nervous due to the excitement of being in his presence and because I wasn't able/strong enough to hold the vibrations together to be in that dimension very well. I eventually got frustrated because I could not understand/catch onto the Sanskrit meaning and chant well. And so, I believe and felt that due to this frustration I lost hold of the vibration to keep me in the void/dimension with Babaji.

I have been chanting Om Namah Shivaya for some time now but I know that this was not the chant he was teaching me that day/night.  I couldn't really figure out what chant he was teaching me until lately that is why I am back visiting this site. I have now realized just today that the Sanskrit words were more in tune with puja chanting, something that I have been energetically (in a loving way) pulled towards but have been slacking on practicing. Because of this experience with meeting my Lord of Kriya Yoga, I have gained an energetic boost to pick up the puja book and start practicing.

Thank you Babaji for visiting me when I called out your name, thank you for guiding me to Christianity, thank you for guiding me to the Vedic tradition, and thank you for guiding me to my Swamiji.

Om Namah Shivaya
Peter
Milwaukee, USA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk