April 19, 2024, 04:02:02 PM

Author Topic: My Babaji Dreams  (Read 4201 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
My Babaji Dreams
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:48:34 AM »
My Babaji Dreams
Shared by Patricia

Before I had the nerve to go to Haidakhan, I read Autobiography of a Yogi. Then I read a modern book about Babaji. I had a dream about him that very night.

I was watching him from a distance as he sat on a roof, teaching a devotee, who would walk on the roof, then back on the ground, then back on the roof (high path/low path). It was dark out and I was peeking through some trees. Suddenly, he zoomed into my face like a close-up camera lens and laughed, "I see you!!" in a sing song voice. I woke up instantly and felt afraid. Then a thought came immediately, "God is nothing to be afraid of." I fell back asleep right away.

After this, I had many dreams (13 or so?) that caused me to go to India. Here are a few, edited way down, that are helping me and may help others. Use any or none as you see fit.

Also, after I returned from India in 1994 I had only a few very vague dreams and then none ever again. I felt abandoned but now realize that it was to make me focus on the teachings, not the teacher. This may help others who had this experience happen too.

1. In a dream I was standing in a room with Babaji while we watched a girl walking around and around in a circle with her head down, sad and distressed. I said, "Look up! Let him help you."

She looked up, and Babaji had tied a rope around her waist/solar plexus area and began pulling so hard he rose up in mid-air, still tugging on the rope, pulling the pain out.

This woman was me and all women who suffer. "Look up! Let him help you."

2. I dreamed I was at the ashram in India, where I had never been. He was fresh from a bath, walking down the 108 steps with two other devotees as I was walking up. I thought to myself, "Please notice me". When I reached them, he linked arms with me and proceeded to walk up the steps with me. Suddenly, a crazy woman came running by pulling up all the flowers by the roots and clutching them for herself.

He looked at me and said "See?"

The message was: don't be greedy, beautiful things are for all of us to share, when we try to grab for ourselves the flowers die.

3. I was riding in a beautiful, ornate carriage and Babaji was my driver. He was dressed in red jeweled clothes and a turban. He was giving me lessons. When he dropped me off he told me when we would have our next lesson. I said the most ridiculous thing, "I can't. I have plans with so and so." As I said this, he disappeared into thin air. I called out, "I'm sorry. Come back. I want to see you. I want to SEE!" and I woke up.

If I don't make him a priority, he disappears from my view. And my ability to see the truth disappears too.

4. During the day I asked Babaji if he could come see me in a dream in female form because I had no reference of female divinity and was frustrated about the male image being the only master form I'd ever been shown.

Soon after, I dreamed I was outside an ashram having a mild argument with an unknown male. I said, "Well, if we both love Babaji then we have common ground so let's stop this."

We entered a temple together and waited on line to see Babaji. When I reached the front, it was Babaji as a beautiful young woman in a red/burgundy flowing gown with dark black hair. I looked at her and asked, "Who are you?" Her black eyes glowed into mine and she embraced me. It was Babaji.

With love and ONS, Patricia
USA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk