April 19, 2024, 03:27:30 AM

Author Topic: From Susan K - Written March 2007  (Read 4328 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
From Susan K - Written March 2007
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:55:22 AM »
From Susan K
Written March 2007

Hi Marge, It is nice to meet you. My name is Susan and I've recently come across your website within the past few weeks. I would like to share with you how this came to be.

One Saturday afternoon, I laid down to rest and began doing a healing visualization between myself and another person. While I was doing this, a young Indian looking man appeared in my meditation and began to do some healing work on the other person. I was observing the whole thing and thinking, "Who is this man that has appeared out of nowhere?" After he was done with the healing, this man sat cross-legged and radiated such peace and understanding. He sat in such a way that he formed a triangle between all three of us. Meaning that myself, the indian man, and the other person were all sitting cross-legged and formed a triangle. Right after that visualization ended, I pictured myself being purified by white fire. I was asking over and over again to be taken through the fire so that I may be purified. Now, remember, I had not yet seen your website and I was not that familiar with Babaji. I remember reading about him in Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda, but my memory of him was faint.

I fell asleep for a little awhile and after I awoke I went to the computer and looked up Yogananda. My eye caught an entry about Babaji and some slide show that you could watch for free. I thought it was odd that my eye saw Babaji because I have looked up Yogananda many times and never saw Babaji's name on that page. Well, I clicked on it and began to watch the slideshow. My eyes just stared and my mouth dropped in awe as I watched Babaji and was realizing that this was the indian looking man that had just appeared in my meditation two hours ago. I tingled from head to toe many times over and again when I came to the passage about going through the Great Fire of Purification. I felt deeply moved and began to cry. I was so grateful for this gift.

I want to share with you one more thing. I have not picked up my guitar in a very long time, but I felt drawn to yesterday and had a wonderful time playing it. I felt very connected and alive. I was thinking about Babaji and Yogananda and picturing myself singing a song that was meant to reach everyone.

This is what came through :

Oh, Love
Gentle is the way
That I want to be with you
Gentle is the only way
That I want to do

'Cause I see all your faces
Looking back at me
I see all the love inside
Waiting to get free...

Oh you can't deny it
It's right there in your eyes