April 28, 2024, 10:03:48 AM

Author Topic: 23 August 1983  (Read 5017 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
23 August 1983
« on: April 24, 2015, 07:32:59 AM »
23 August 1983

Shri Babaji gave an interview to an American journalist

"This is the time of Karma Yoga. It is the method for realization in this Age. Now I want Karma Yoga.

"A great Revolution shall come to the world. Destruction is a most necessary aspect of creation. At all times, peace was established only after revolution. For many Yugas, the earth has been crying out for blood. The whole earth has to be bathed in blood at lease once. This desire of the earth will be fulfilled. The Revolution will come quickly, in seconds, and spread everywhere.

"Courage is necessary. I want to root out idleness and create a world of brave, intelligent beings."

When asked whether it was necessary for everyone who was open to Him and His message to come to Haidakhan, Shri Babaji replied:

"No, but," He said, "world leaders will have to come here. It is compulsory. When Krishna went into battle, all the leaders of the time came, too, to join Him on the battlefield of Kurukshetra.

"My message will reach into the depth of the sea and into the heights of the sky. All modern weapons, atom bombs and arms, are ineffective against Mahaprabhuji's message and power. The Message that came from a cave in the Himalayas has now come out into the world at large.

"No power in the world can stop the Revolution coming now."

When asked whether He is satisfied with the way His message is being spread in the West, particularly in the USA, Shri Babaji replied:

"I am beyond satisfaction and dissatisfaction. What I want is Karma Yoga!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk