April 28, 2024, 09:21:56 PM

Author Topic: 17 December 1983 - Evening Darshan  (Read 3889 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
17 December 1983 - Evening Darshan
« on: April 24, 2015, 09:59:57 AM »
17 December 1983 - Evening Darshan

"You must consider work as the real devotion and go on doing Karma Yoga always. Shri Mahaprabhuji says "I am always telling you about working hard. My head has become very hot from the constant repetition of this same thing."

"This world is transitory, the Name of God is the true reality. Everything in this world is destructible, transient, unlasting. So you must all repeat God's Name and sing kirtan and bhajans with devotion and concentration. Without this, how can you attain Enlightenment and make progress?

"The kirtan and bhajans which we sing here must be sung with such deep devotion and concentration that the Deity of whom you are singing must be invoked to appear before you. You must go on working and doing kirtan, too. Many times I have told you about this and I hope I will tell you many times in the future because I want to see everyone lively and energetic. When Time is moving so quickly, why do you reduce your speed? You must work as fast as a machine; your brain must work in mantras like a computer. You should not brood over things; to obey the orders of Shri Mahaprabhuji is your real Yoga. This is the only mantra for you - to obey the orders of Shri Mahaprabhuji.

"Leaving behind the fear of death and the hope of life, you must advance. You should not be afraid of fire or water. When the need arises, we will have to jump into the ocean; when the time comes, we must be prepared to jump into the fire. That is why all of you must be as firm and stable as Mount Meru. The thing is that this whole world is transitory - why do you entertain confusion in your minds? You must have only one aim, one goal - to serve every living being in the universe.

"JAI MAHAMAYA KI JAI!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk