April 19, 2024, 07:43:36 AM

Author Topic: June 13, 2000 - From A Long Time Devotee  (Read 3363 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 13, 2000 - From A Long Time Devotee
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:25:43 AM »
June 13, 2000 - From A Long Time Devotee

Beloved Babaji,

Your messages touch me deeply and inspire me to a higher vision of my Self, which I feel will translate into a higher path in this life. Positive change and synchronicity are already evident in my daily experience. I am very grateful and thank you from my deepest heart.

At the same time that you are offering the teachings through email, a friend has given me tapes of the book Conversations with God to listen to. My experience of these tapes is a high and powerful one, for which I also thank you. There are many similar teachings and though apparently "radical" in some ways, the information in the tapes resonates with me and with how I perceive your teachings.

With regard to creating our lives as we wish them to be, it is said in the tapes that when we supplicate God and come from a place of "wanting" that it doesn't create change in the same way that it does if one, while invoking God (Babaji) has faith that God gives us everything we ask for (from our primary thoughts more than our conscious ones) and thanks God and expresses gratitude in advance, knowing that we shall have what we choose. When I shifted the wanting to change my financial situation and experience of struggle this morning to visualizing people coming to me and being helped by the nutritional products I offer and visualizing the right buyer for the pony, for them and for us, coming quickly, while thanking you and being grateful to you in advance, knowing that it is already done, it felt very expanded and clear.

I also noticed yesterday that when I let go of what appeared to be a source of income that hasn't felt good to me for some time but which I was holding onto in fear, it opened a space for income from a similar but different source.

At the same time, I prayed for assistance for myself to let go of any judgment of the people or the situation and for the people involved and asked for the highest good for all concerned. Would you please comment on the tapes and my experiences and expand on this?

Long-time devotee

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"What you write is so beautiful. Would you please share this with all.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk