April 18, 2024, 05:24:49 AM

Author Topic: June 15, 2000 - From M  (Read 3474 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 15, 2000 - From M
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:28:05 AM »
June 15, 2000 - From M

My beloved Father,

I know you are always with me and you have my deepest gratitude for that. I would NEVER have made it this far if that was not the case. My heart knows you are my Father and my Mother but I am feeling a real need to talk to my Father today. I have been a very naughty child. Not just in past lives. This week. Today. Every day I pick up again resolving to do better on the Higher Path you have laid before me than what I did the day before but there seems to be so much to overcome. Why do I feel so old when it comes to life's challenges? Still, I persevere. Knowing that you are here and facing your own challenges in your present body helps me to not feel so bad about the frustrations I feel about being in a body. But more than that, I still feel very much like a rough draft of who I am called to be.

I know that you don't get angry at us but I have felt a certain coolness between us lately - something perhaps that you have left unsaid so far. I welcome your admonishment if that is what it is. I know I've certainly earned it. I know that what you offer is done with the greatest Love. I realize it will most likely bring a lot of pain with it but I welcome it. I cherish the pain of healing - it is better than languishing on the side of suffering. Please let me know your thoughts. I welcome the Change and the Fire you bring into my life. I embrace them both. Bhole Baba ki Jai!

Your daughter,
M.

Babaji responds

"Blessings:

"I forgive you. The next time you are thinking of being naughty chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. Instantly I will be there for you. Take as much as you need. I am only here to serve.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk