April 27, 2024, 04:53:08 PM

Author Topic: June 28, 2000 - Marge Asks An Energy Question  (Read 4219 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 28, 2000 - Marge Asks An Energy Question
« on: April 29, 2015, 12:13:18 PM »
June 28, 2000 - Marge Asks An Energy Question

Dear Friends,
Om Namah Shivaya

I'm hoping you are feeling more energetic and "bouncy" than I am!! I was starting to think I had been invaded by minuscule space beings who had taken over my body and put me into a zombie-like mindset (or something equally debilitating!). My creativity is still there, just being employed in senseless speculation. Sometimes I rebel against this "thing" and try to overcome it, and most of the time, I don't even have the energy to become the "patient observer" who notices it is happening. I fought my way over to my computer to ask the question of Babaji: 

Dear Babaji,
Om Namah Shivaya

I have felt really strange ever since Thursday/Friday. Now, maybe it is the "veil" of mercury retrograde over my mind or something, but I have just been kind of dull in the head and my usual level of energy and enthusiasm is just plain "off." What do I need to know about this? Any suggestions about what to do? I was just falling asleep at very odd times for several days and never feeling fully awake. Is it something happening everywhere, or just my own little problem? I would like a bigger perspective on this.

Om Namah Shivaya
Thank you!
Love,
Marge

Babaji Responds

"Blessings:

"Everywhere.

"Babaji"

Short and sweet and to the point, as usual. Isn't that comforting? We are ALL being hit with this wave of whatever it is ... Time to chant that mahamantra, maintain ourselves, and keep at it, huh?

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk