April 24, 2024, 10:07:49 AM

Author Topic: August 7, 2000 - Relationship With Those Receiving The Teachings  (Read 3632 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
August 7, 2000 - Relationship With Those Receiving The Teachings

I sent this message to Babaji when I realized how many on the list were NOT giving any kind of "exchange" for what they were receiving, AND that some were actually using the messages for DIVISION rather than for the training of the HIGHER SELF. 

My Message:

Dear Babaji,

I have looked through the list of members on the Peacenews list. There are about 350 people, and we have received a donation or offer of some kind of help from only 61 of these people. Some of them are just using the messages to ridicule them or send them to people so they can "judge" them together. Is it time to get the "serious people" on some kind of OTHER list where we can truly study this stuff together without the negativity? Is it time to have a "paid subscription" to the list or a separate list with a password for those who have paid or "exchanged energy" in some way? Just wondering.  If you have any suggestions for this, I would appreciate it. The newest people on the list don't seem to take it seriously that they have a responsibility here, especially if they got on the list through others who have not taken responsibility to give an offering for it. I believe you are handling all this in your own way, yet I would like you to tell me what I need to do in this regard, for the highest good of all. I would like to help people become the kind of devotees who give you smiles rather than arrows. In our ignorance, we need guidelines to shine as Beacons of Light. Please guide us in proper procedures and behaviors.

Love,
Marge

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"When Babaji leaves, who will they ridicule? Only the angry ridicule. Only the fearful ridicule. Only the jealous ridicule. Only the empty ridicule. Only the corrupt ridicule. Only the blamers ridicule. Only the manipulators ridicule. Only the Lower Self ridicules. Only the Lower Self judges. We are sharing the Teachings. Those on the Lower Path who ridicule the Teachings also ridicule me. I am not attached to that. You are not attached to that. OK?

Babaji"

My Response To Babaji's Response:

Dear Babaji,

I am receiving letters from people who are accusing me of twisting Babaji's message or abusing His Name by sharing these e-mail messages. There are even those who say that if I am following the teachings in the email, then I am no longer following the teachings of Herakhan Babaji. I don't see a contradiction in the e-mail messages from the "Teachings of Babaji." I see only an expansion and deepening of the internalization of the teachings, which I really did not "get" before. How am I to respond to these people who are against this?

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings,

"Do not respond to anger. Where there is no Love, do not go. Your purpose is to transmit the teachings, not to convince, not to expect that all will listen, understand, or be helped. Remember, you are serving unconditionally, without expectation.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk