April 17, 2024, 09:26:09 PM

Author Topic: From P - Physical Immortality?  (Read 7158 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From P - Physical Immortality?
« on: April 30, 2015, 08:02:22 AM »
From P - Physical Immortality?

Dear Babaji ,

I always thought that one of the things you taught us, was that we would be able to achieve physical immortality in this life, through purification and working with the elements - examples such as the Indian Yogi, Bhartriji, who is over 2000 years old in the same body.

I know our cells have the immortal cellular memory - but can our cells become immortal?

I understand also, that it is the telomerase content of the chromosome that determines the aging of the body, and when these do not divide or multiply, your body ages - scientists are working right now on developing the human telomerase to stop the aging process, do you think this will be successful?

Love and blessings
P

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"No. What I said was that there are a few masters that can keep a body for a long time but I also said this. Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha ... What is immortal, what can NEVER wear down, NEVER perish, is the real YOU, that which came before the body and that which is after the body.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk