April 23, 2024, 12:54:33 PM

Author Topic: How do I reach Haidakhan?  (Read 3601 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
How do I reach Haidakhan?
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:42:21 AM »
How do I reach Haidakhan?

Dear Babaji & friends of Babaji

I will be in Gangotri next week and I am looking for visiting Haidakhan temple. How do I go there from Gangotri? Could you also give me an idea of the time it takes to reach there from Gangotri?

I am looking to feel your vibration Babaji. Please guide me in this trip so that I come back a better disciple and with more compassion.

Om Namah Shivaya!
Jacqueline

-----

Re: How do I reach Haidakhan?

Hi Jacqueline,

I believe this person can help you:

margdevi@*****

Have a wondrous journey.

-----

Re: How do I reach Haidakhan?

Om Namah Shivaya

I am working on a webpage to explain the directions to getting to Haidakhan. Meanwhile, I will give you the basics right here:

Go to Haldwani (by bus, taxi, or train)
Go to Kailash View Hotel, and they will arrange your passage to Haidakhan

OR

Go to Shri Muniraji's Office at Hind Traders, Patel Chowlk (all drivers and taxis know where this is), and they will arrange your passage to Haidakhan from there.

That is the easiest and simplest way to get to Haidakhan.

From Kailash View Hotel, they can also arrange a little trip to Kathgaria, one of Babaji's temples from the times of Mahendra Maharaj and the "old Haidakhan Babaji. " Just ask about it. There is a very special HUGE tree there and a small temple.

Blessings upon your journey. Please pray for all of us when you are in the Maha Shakti Dhuni that we may all live Babaji's Teachings and serve as beacons of light for humanity.

OM Namah Shivaya
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk