April 18, 2024, 04:16:07 AM

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 3442 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Questions
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:50:50 AM »
Questions

Babaji

How can I know what mantra is right for me? I know you teach the mahamantra, but during a meditation, I feel I was initiated into Om Mani Padme Hum.

I have tried to have faith in your teachings and do the mantra but I am constantly tugged every which way. I recently did a deep meditation and I was told that it is my "dharma" to be pulled every which way, and to have my "truth" taken away from me time and time again so that I can see a higher truth.

Any words or thoughts would be appreciated,

Be well,
love,
Seth

Babaji Responds:

"To Seth

"Strive to live the Teachings, not merely have faith in them. If your heart tells you that a particular mantra is better then go with your Heart."

-----

Thank you

Babaji

Thank you. I need to be reminded of to attach not to the form, but the essence.

I am in an overall state of chaos - every day something different seems true to me. I would like you, or someone to point me towards what the truth is, but I guess all answers will be superficial that don't come from inside. it sounds like a cliche, but I suppose it is true.

I am sad but every time I try to follow someone else's word I find misery.

Be well,
Seth

"For Seth

"Listen carefully to your Heart. In silence. Without the chatter from your mind. Without judgement. Listen carefully and Truth will emerge."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk