April 20, 2024, 05:44:22 AM

Author Topic: My Mother  (Read 3605 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
My Mother
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »
My Mother

Hello Babaji

First I wanted to ask you, how my mother (Himani) is and second why this had to happen? Especially because she was such a hard, disciplined worker and such a true person.

Then I have another problem that is more actual:

I am in a period of time where I would like to go out and meet as many girls as possible. Now there is a girl that I like a lot and I think that she fell in love with me. I like to be together with her but I don't want to give up my freedom. The problem is not, that I can't do that but I don't want to hurt her. Even when I talk to her about it, she says that accepts it but I know that deep in her heart she is hurt. What is the best way to handle such a situation?

Regards and thanks Markus

Babaji Responds:

"For Markus

"We are here to learn. That learning comes from the events that humans move through. Oftentimes these events are viewed negatively. But all events through space/time have purpose.  It is best not to hurt another person. You may choose freedom but you will not have Love. You may choose Love but you will not have freedom. Choose what is in your Heart but be Truthful to your friend. Otherwise, you will be disappointed and despair will result."

-----

Re: For Markus

Hello

Thanks a lot for Your answer. I think it is a very helpful way to see things.

I am still wondering how Himani is. It was a very painful good-bye with her. But I would like to know the truth what happened to her, if this in my right to know.

Regards Markus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk