April 18, 2024, 03:12:38 PM

Author Topic: Meeting With Babaji In Haidakhan  (Read 4235 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Meeting With Babaji In Haidakhan
« on: May 13, 2015, 08:24:09 AM »
Meeting With Babaji In Haidakhan
Shared by Diane Tylor

In-Person Experience by Diane Tylor of Vancouver, B.C.

Full Moon, October, 1982

I was told by a friend about Babaji in 1982 when I was 23 years old. All my friend said was that He was the Babaji mentioned in Yogananda's book and that He was connected to Leonard Orr. I felt such a strong magnetic pull to go and see Him but had no time to learn anything more about Him before I found myself in India.

The first time I had private darshan with Babaji He looked at me and I felt like I was in a tunnel while the world around me disappeared. I felt like I was being seen for who I was in my entirety through the eyes of Absolute Truth. All I could think was, "My God, your eyes!"

I felt fear come up initially because I had no idea what to do around Him. However this did not stop me from going and standing right next to Him because I felt such tremendous love for His Being. He gave me a direct experience of what is spoken of in the Tibetan Book of the Dead and I was shown all the fierce deities mentioned as you often see them portrayed in the mandalas. As soon as I realized that my mind was creating them they instantly vanished and I was once again overwhelmed with love for Babaji. I knew that I had known Him forever.

As I stood beside Him I felt His energy field was like that of the biggest nuclear power plant in the universe with such power and destructive potential, but at the same time generating the greatest love there is. I kept thinking that the sun, moon, stars, the wind, the Vedas and everything on Earth are in Him, and I was so drawn to His hair and how it represents the sacred power of the Ganges. As I said, I knew next to nothing about what was proper conduct around Babaji and although I had an overwhelming urge to hug Him I thought I had better not in case it was disrespectful!! I look back on this now and laugh. There is no question that He knows our every thought.

About 3 years ago His energy landed on me like tsunami and now I am so enraptured with Him that He is on my mind constantly. He is the greatest love I have ever known and whenever I look at a picture of Him I call Him "My Beautiful Love." He has visited me regularly in dreams this year and I feel so incredibly blessed to have been with Him while He was in body. May He shine like a diamond in all of our hearts.

Om Namaha Shivaya
Diane Tylor xo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk